1995 to 2015! 20 years at your service!!
WELCOME TO THE SGAFC Group.
A 100% B-BBEE, SPECIALIST TAX AND CORPORATE SERVICES FIRM. WE ARE AT: 9TH FLOOR, 81/85 MAIN STREET, CORPORATE PRECINCT, JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA(+27) 011 838 3032
MONEY TAKEN WITHOUT NOTICE BY SARS? Know your rights. For urgent assistance email us at email@example.com
We also are aware that many compliant taxpayers are experiencing difficulties with huge Vat , PAYE and to a lesser extend Income Tax assessments. Legal tax deductions are ignored, taxpayers are re-assessed and taxes , inflated even further. Also, substantial funds are debited/ deducted from bank accounts in terms of Section 179 of The Tax Administration Act.(mostly by your own bank) Objections are ignored, SARS internal remedies like SSMO and Tax Ombudsman, are useless! Taxpayers are despondent and frustrated. There is hope.We fight SARS using the Constitution and PAJA Act.
Legal opinion:”The appointment of a Third Party to debit the account of a taxpayer is unreasonable as it allows SARS to remove funds from the taxpayers bank account without recourse to a court or appropriate judicial forum.” S34 of Constitution outlaws this type of action.”
Guaranteed results! Email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
What makes us different from most accounting firms? Herewith a brief description of what makes us different;
Tax How many Tax Practitioners are willing to go the extra mile on your behalf, ie fight the tax authorities, instead of just being a glorified tax collectors, hounding you, the taxpayer for payments, to SARS! We have a track record(80% success rate, SARS Not always wrong!) on the following;
- Objecting and appealing wrong tax assessments
- Reviewing Vat , PAYE and Tax assessments for errors
- An ongoing investigation on questionable PAYE anomalies and SARS Recon Assessments
- Vigorously pursuing SARS and pointing out errors in their processes
- Securing refunds, reversal of wrong assessments and rescinding tax judgements
- Fearlessly defending our clients, using tax law as well as the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.
- Figures do not tally
- Certain important information(cash flow statement, equity statement) is absent from report
- The report is sloppy and uses an old, outdated format
- Key information on directors, address accounting policies are missing
- Importantly, the financial statements do not comply with International Reporting Standards(IFRS)
- On perusal of many accountants and auditors financial statements , we can proudly state, that none of their financial statements, match our quality standards!
Our financial reports comply with all the latest requirements of IFRS, and in our 20 year existence we have never had a financial report returned due to errors or misstatements. For urgent assistance, email us at email@example.com
Corporate Specialist in company law. Apart from registering companies, we can offer other services such as;
- Updating register of members
- Director changes
- Share registers
- Share certificates
- AGM notices
- Minutes of board meetings
- Removal of directors
- Dividend declarations
- Companies Act of 2008 interpretations
- Annual returns
- Re-instatement of deregistered companies
- Solving complex cases with regards to deceased members/directors of companies
- Corporate Governance
None of the above, can be performed without accounting and other administrative support. We employ qualified accountants and support staff for these functions, in-house. Please refer to services section.